We have seen all the double whammies from western and Vedic perspectives in the last two posts. Now, here are the details of composite chart aspects as well as composite to natal comparisons.
KEY FEATURES WITHIN COMPOSITE CHART
1) Composite AC at sidereal Cancer 27 degrees and Composite IC at Libra 21 degrees
2) Sun trine moon
3) Moon near 7th cusp
4) Sun near 4th cusp
5) Pluto, Venus, Mars, Uranus forming planetary Stellium in 3rd house.
6) Ceres, Psyche, Eros, Juno and Chiron forming asteroid Stellium in composite 9th house (opposite above 3rd house)
7) The above opposition is across Pisces and Virgo lorded by his and her Atmarkarak (Also hers and his lagna drekana lord) planets Jupiter and Mercury
8) Saturn/Venus, Saturn/Mars and Saturn/Uranus mid points are all conjunct composite AC
9) Pluto square Neptune and mercury
10) Neptune conjunct mercury
11) North node conjunct Jupiter
12) Venus, mars, Uranus stellium square Jupiter on one side and trine Saturn on the other side
13) Solstice vertex conjunct descendant
14) The generationally conjunct natal Isis is also conjunct composite ascendant.
15) Chiron opposite planetary stellium of venus/mars/Uranus
16) The composite chart has a prominent pattern involving Chiron. There are three oppositions going out from Chiron to the 3rd house stellium. These oppositions are linked to 3 half-rectangles on one side and 3 half-squares on the other side. The harmonious half-rectangles are held together by Saturn while the stressful half-squares are held together by Jupiter. This pattern in the composite resonates a similar pattern formed in Female natal chart.
17) The strongest feature of the composite chart is the grand trine between Saturn (11th house) – Descendant (7th cusp) – Venus/mars/Uranus conjunction (3rd house). There are in fact three grand trines, if each planet in the 3rd house stellium were to be counted separately. In Vedic astrology 3-7-11 houses are known as kama trikona (relationship triangle) indicating spousal relationships. With the Composite Ascendant included, this grand trine becomes a kite with the head of the kite on the ascendant. In a kite formation this is the point that drives the whole configuration and the composite ascendant denotes the core identity of the relationship.
ASPECTS BETWEEN COMPOSITE CHART AND THE TWO INDIVIDUAL NATAL CHARTS
1) Composite Sun conjunct natal AC of Male (M)
2) Composite IC conjunct natal AC of Male and DC of female (F).
3) Composite sun in aspect to natal Pluto/Luminary midpoints
a. C. Sun conjunct Male Pluto/Sun mp
b. C. Sun conjunct Female Pluto/moon mp
4) Composite Luminaries forming aspect pairs
a. Composite Luminaries in aspect to natal sun/moon midpoints
i. C. Sun Conjunct natal Sun/moon mp of F
ii. C. Moon conj. natal Sun/moon mp of F
b. Composite sun in aspect to natal masculine/feminine mid points
i. C.Sun conj natal Sun/Moon mp of F
ii. C. Sun conjunct natal mars/Venus mp of M
5) Composite SN in reciprocal aspect between natal and composite charts.
a. C. Saturn conjunct natal SN of F C.SN conjunct natal Saturn of F
b. C. Vertex trine natal SN of M C. SN trine natal vertex of M
6) Sun- Saturn in reciprocal aspects between composite and natal charts of M
a. C. Saturn opposite natal sun of M C. Sun opposite natal Saturn of M
b. C. Saturn inconjunct C. Sun Natal sun inconjunct natal Saturn of M
7) Jupiter Uranus midpoint conjunct sun/moon mp
a. M’s Jupiter/Uranus MP conjunct F’s Sun/Moon mp
b. F’s Jupiter/Uranus MP conjunct composite Sun/moon mp
8) Jupiter – Saturn in reciprocal hard aspects between comp. and natal charts of F
a. C. Jupiter opposite natal Saturn in F C. Saturn square natal Jupiter of F
9) Venus – Saturn in reciprocal quincunx between comp. and natal charts of M
a. C. Saturn quincunx natal Venus of M C. Venus quincunx natal Saturn of M
10) Composite mercury in aspect to natal charts
a. Conjunct F’s natal moon and opposite M’s natal moon
b. Conjunct natal Neptune of both
c. Sextile natal Pluto of both
d. C. Mercury hard aspect to angle
i. conjunct natal DC of F Square natal NN of M
11) Natal part of identity conjunct key points in the Composite chart
a. M’s POI Conjunct C. Sun & C.MC F’s natal POI Conj C.Vertex & C. Sun/Moon mp
12) Composite angle conjunctions to natal chart
a. Comp. IC-MC axis conj natal AC-DC axes of both persons (tighter with Male chart)
b. Comp. AC-DC axis conj natal IC-MC axes of both persons (tighter with Female chart)